One of our traditions for the Fall time is having caramel apples. We didn't roll them in caramel yet. We made it a little easier and just dipped it in the caramel sauce from the store. The kids were just as happy.
Brynn just wanted to show everyone how good the apples and caramel really are.
Every October 1st we make my mom's famous pumpkin cookies. We just love them.
Ashleigh loved decorating her pumpkin. That night we had a pest control guy come over and Ashleigh gave him one for his daughter and him. It really made his day. She is so thoughtful of others.
Brynn loved making a fun mess. I love to eat them.
Brynn just turned 2. Here are a few pictures of what she looked like. Here is Brynn at 6 months.

Here she is at a year.
Here she is at 18 months.
Here she is at age 2. We had so much fun celebrating Brynn's second birthday. We made her yummy french toast and orange juice for breakfast. Kamren and Ashleigh were so excited to let her use the birthday plate!
Kamren and Ashleigh couldn't wait for her to open her presents in the evening so she opened them in the morning. She loved opening them and playing with her new game Elefun.
Dad was able to sneak away from work and come to lunch with us to Red Robin. Brynn loved sitting by her daddy and getting a balloon at the end.
Brynn is all about babies so we decided to make her a cake that looked like a baby. She loved it. We couldn't believe how well she blew out the candles.
I think she is partied out and ready to go to bed! Brynn is truly a joy in our lives. We love how happy she truly is. She continues to bring sunshine in our family.

5 comments:
Looks like Brynn had a great birthday.
The pumpkin cookies look good!
What a fun birthday! Your kids are just growing up too fast! Thank goodness for blogs so I can keep up with them! :D
Happy Birthday Brynn. Looks like you had fun!
You have such FUN traditions!! Happy Happy Birthday Brynn!! (Sonja, that cake is amazing!! Way to go!)
Looks like a fun 2nd birthday! She's an adorable little girl. I love the baby cake. If I was even close to being able to copy that I would, but it would be a disaster, so I'll just stick to the store bought variety. You'll have to let me know how she liked Elefun. Maybe I'll copy for Sadie's birthday coming up:)
Post a Comment