Since we just celebrated three birthdays I decided to ask people where to get some free treats on your birthday. Here is the list:
I signed up for these online and they send you a coupon. Usually you have 10 days to redeem the coupon.
Culvers - free sundae
Coldstones - free love it ice cream
Mongolian Barbecue Grill - free meal
IHOP - free ice cream sundae
Spicy Pickle - free sandwich
Red Robin - free hamburger and fries
Dairy Queen - Free Blizzard up to a medium size
If you know anymore just let me know and I'll add it to the list.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Some other things that you can get for free on your birthday is at red robin you can get a free Ice cream sunday when you tell them that it is your birthday. Another thing is you can get a free t-shirt from hooters. We have never done this before.
That's awesome! So good to know! thanks!
Post a Comment