
We have carried the tradition on by having family game night every Sunday night. I used to do this as a little girl and I loved it. Kevin also has memories of playing games with his family on Sunday night. Kamren and Ashleigh remind us when we get home from church to have our family game night. It's a fun tradition that unifies our family. We just learned of a new game from our cousins that we love to play together. It's called "Sleeping Queens". You can now buy it at Target for five dollars. The game is for both boys and girls. I love playing this game too.

3 comments:
I love reading all of your traditions. Good idea to make pumpkin cookies the first of october. you are too cute. I love the baby birthday cake.Very cute. Oh and to add to your free food list - Dairy Queen gives free ice cream up to a medium blizzards worth. NOt bad! (i'm pretty sure it's nation wide.) Thanks for the tips on the other places. I had no idea!!
Great idea! I'm going to copy you!
So awesome!! I practically collect games so I am thrilled to have a good reccomendation for a new one. Thanks! We recently tried a game called "Doodle Dice" which is super fun for any age. We found it at Branes and Noble if you're interested!
Post a Comment