Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Girls



Brynn reminds us so much of Kamren. She loves to be outside and loves to have adventure. She always wants to be like her older siblings so she got out the scooter. I tried to help her but she said, "me do it" and she took off. It was so cute to see her learn how to use a scooter by watching her siblings.



Brynn continues to make us laugh and smile. She always brings a sweet spirit to our home. She always reminds us to say her private prayers at night before she goes to bed. They are simple and sweet and she actually loves to fold her arms now. After she says her prayer she says "Ashleigh pray"!



Ashleigh just joined the Daisies (like Brownies but for the younger girls). She is so excited to go to the meetings and learn new things twice a month. She loved going with me to the Girl Scout office and picking out her patches and tunic. She just lights up when she can do crafts. She is so good with her creativity!



She starts her first official meeting tomorrow. She is excited to make new friends too.



I've been having so much fun with my card exchange. I'm really excited for the holidays. The kids have watched me make my cards this month so for family night we made cards together. Kamren suggested to make Christmas cards to give away to the less fortunate. He is always so sweet to think of others. The cards were so creative that the children made. Ashleigh and I went on a date on Saturday to the Library and made some fun cards together. Ashleigh is amazing at how well she can use stamps.



My neighbor was so nice to let me borrow her stamps! I really love to try and be creative. My favorite is to give them away and make someone else happy.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Would you be interested in donating them to a give away on my blog? I really think you have talent. Maybe this could be a side thing for you? Call me.

Megs said...

your cards are SO cute Sonja!!

Stephi said...

Adorable! I love making cards too. I made a card for my supervisor and he just loved it. All I did was print out one of his favorite comics and write something nice. Brian's card was fun too. I am so happy for you that your kids love making cards with you and watching you. That really does affect them because I got card-making from my great aunt who sent me a card every year on my birthday and showed me how one year and now I make cards and use a similar signiture to them. I'm not so good at adding textures and stamps and elements though. You really could make a business with those. Like your cakes, they're charming!