Ashleigh loved cutting the grapes. She made sure there weren't any yucky ones.
Kamren loved running up and down the isles.
This was our first time picking grapes and we loved it. We picked 34 pounds of Concord Grapes in a half hour. They were only 50 cents a pound. I didn't know it was going to be so easy. The kids loved eating them more than picking but we sure felt like we were at Welch's Grape Juice Plant.
Later on that night Kevin and I washed and took off the grapes from the vine and froze them. I'm hoping to make some grape juice this week. So far I just love to eat them frozen. They are sweet and tart at the same time.

1 comments:
how fun!! Our second year here we got grapes and made the best juice and grape jelly!!! seeing this post makes me wish we had picked grapes this year!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment