It's so awesome to see Ashleigh ride a two wheeler. We have been practicing everyday since Monday and she's doing great.
Thanks Dad for being a great teacher.
We went to visit Kamren at our nearby park during his field trip. Brynn loved swinging.
Ashleigh loves the swing too and she rode her bike all the way to the park. She did great even though she gets nervous to fall.
Kamren made his own tie dye shirt. I thought it was pretty cool looking.
Oh, I just love Kamren, Ashleigh and Brynn. They are so much fun. It's fun to do things outside and I love the sunshine.
Kevin only has five more classes to go. Yippee! He tried on his cap and gown the other day and he looked so good. I'm so proud of all he has done. He was so driven and motivated to get his MBA. I was talking to my mother in law the other day and I just bawled my eyes out telling her how much I love her son. Kevin truly treats me like a queen.

2 comments:
I agree...you have great kids and a great husband. Way to go Kevin for almost being done with his MBA. What a great accomplishment while working full-time, having a family, and a busy church calling.
WOW! Way to go Ashleigh! I was still in high school when I took off the training wheels! :)
Post a Comment