Ashleigh loved the hammer. She had so much fun making it all by herself.
Kamren sure loves hammering. He begged Ashleigh to hammer hers because he was having so much fun doing his own. Ashleigh didn't let him because she realized she could do it too.
Kamren was so sweet and surprised Ashleigh with the vase of flowers that he made. I told them they could give their gift to whoever they wanted. He snuck into Ashleigh's room and put it on her dresser to surprise her. He colored it and wrote "You are the best" on it. He truly is such a thoughtful little boy.
This is Ashleigh's finished product. It is a vase with flowers. She wants to give it to her friend or her teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week tomorrow.
While we were working on the wood kits Brynn had fun playing in the van. She gets upset everytime I put her in her carseat and runs to her brother's and sister's booster seat. She wants so bad to be like them.
She also loves to pretend to drive the car and push the on and off button to open the doors. She loves the sound I think. She also loves to take out the cd's and we really have to watch her because she tries to put them back in and gets them a little scatched. She is quite the busy girl in the van.
I hit my first garage sale this season and I found this fisher price puppy for 50 cents. I knew Brynn would absolutely love it because she is into every dog she sees. She has been playing with it ever since I got it yesterday morning.
Even Ashleigh still loves doggies as much as she did when she was two. She is so helpful with Brynn and picks up the puppy everytime it gets off of its feet.
Here she is pulling it around and around.
I love to watch her laugh and enjoy her puppy.

3 comments:
Those Home Depot kits for the kids are so cute.
Great garage sale shopping...I am going to have to gets some tips from you on finding good deals amidst all the garage sale junk! I have always been turned off by garage sales, but I will need to visit them now that I will have to furnish a home on little $.
Cute ideas!!!
Brynn looks so cute in her pjs running around with her new puppy pal! What a doll!
Post a Comment