Kevin and the kids brought me some beautiful flowers for the porch the other day for Mother's Day. I love these flowers because I get to enjoy them all summer long.
These are Kevin's absolute favorite. They are new guinea impatients. I am so into the hot pink flowers everywhere.
These are my sweet children. They gave me lots of hugs today and Ashleigh insisted on doing all the chores for me. She even made my bed. It was too cute.
Kevin was so sweet to me and made me breakfast in bed. He has done this ever since Kamren was born. I had yummy french toast, with fresh strawberries, bacon and orange juice. All of the children made me such sweet cards. Kamren spent so much time on his. It really made me feel special.
I loved having the day as a family. Kevin had no church meetings which was so nice. I wish that were every Sunday! He also made me yummy dinner. We had pork chops, homemade rolls, broccoli, and yummy strawberry oreo shakes. Kevin insisted that I didn't help in the kitchen.
I am grateful to be a mother. I am so happy to stay home with the children. I learn from them everyday.
This past weekend we all went out to Bella Cerrells in Richland for Lisa's Birthday. We ate yummy truffles afterwards. It was a very relaxing evening and a nice getaway right before Mother's Day.

My friend Nancy called me to tell me to get a pedegg for Mother's Day and I did. I love it. My feet are so much softer now. It just takes off all the dead skin on the bottom of your feet. I think of it as a small cheese grater. Valerie told me that it was the best 10 dollars she has spent in a long time and I agree.

2 comments:
That is a great picture of the 4 of you. And your flowers are very pretty.
Glad you had a good Mother's Day. Your kids (and you!) are adorable:)
Post a Comment