Ashleigh was so sweet to me. She escorted me into her room and got me lemonade to drink. We sat down and had some fruit and crackers. Later on Ashleigh sang a few songs which were precious. I loved the time I had with her this afternoon. She gave me a beautiful plate and book filled with pictures of her. I just loved it.
This is us eating our snacks.
Ashleigh gave her teacher some flowers and a picture for Teacher Appreciation Week.
We were watching a video of the year.
She's singing for me. I loved all the actions and smiles she gave me while singing.
I have a favorite scripture that I need to refer to often. It's "Be Still and Know That I Am God". I decided that I needed to see it all the time so I found a business down the street that does vinyl lettering for a great price so I tried it and stuck it right on the wall. I love it and I see it often.
I loved getting that vinyl lettering done so I decided to do one for the girls. My friend was so kind to give me some wood so I wouldn't have to purchase any. Ashleigh and I painted it pink and we put I Am A Child of God on it. I wanted the girls to see it everyday and remember who they are.
I found this basket at a garage sale for a dollar and I spray painted it black. I love spray paint.
I found this mirror at the garage sale too and I spray painted it white. Ashleigh loves it in her room.
This used to be pink but I spray painted it white and I like it better.

5 comments:
Sonja,
I love all your crafty things you've done with spray paint. I can't say I've ever used spray paint. I just finished painting a frame and a board the good old fashioned way with about 2 coats of paint and 3 coats of finish. It took about 3 days to finish it all. I think I'll try spray paint next time:)
By the way, you look fabulous!
looks good. You are finding some good deals at garage sales!!!! Good work.
I too love spray paint! It has saved me a TON of money, and a LOT of time!!! We just put an offer on a house. When we move you are welcome to come for a visit and we can have some fun together with a little spray paint! The house will need it!!! Miss you!!!
You are so creative and talented Sonja! I love it!!
Sonja that scripture has brought me a lot of peace and helped me find more patience than I ever thought I could have. He is in charge and is always doing what is best for us. In my life I have found the rewards for waiting are so much more precious than the pain experienced. He's there. He knows.
Katie
Post a Comment