Finally, I got rid of the purple bathroom. I painted it a few years ago and I never liked it so I guess I'm nesting and I had to change it. Thanks to a friend who gave me the paint and that was enough to change everything. I love the new look and it flows so much better with our home decor. I did it for 110 dollars which I didn't think was that bad.
These are what the frames say.
Our greatest blessings call us Mom and Dad. Oops! I forgot to turn off the flash.
What an amazing change! It looks great. Want to come and paint our office? I'm sure it will help with the nesting. :) It looks amazing. I would walk by it just to look at it numerous times a day. I have to do that with my carpet.
Sonja, Again, another beautiful change to your house. You are so talented! To answer your question, I am scheduled for a c-section April 22 at 7:30 am. I have never gone into labor so I'm not planning on it. That should be the day for us! Now if we could just come up with a name for this baby, we would be all set:)
Sonja, you are so talented!! You should seriously post these pictures on HGTV.com 'rate my space' or something. WOW, awesome job!! ;0) LOVE YOU! Thinking of you..!
13 comments:
I love it Sonja!!! It looks beautiful!! I need to change my bathroom, maybe this will give me the motivation!
What an amazing change! It looks great. Want to come and paint our office? I'm sure it will help with the nesting. :)
It looks amazing. I would walk by it just to look at it numerous times a day. I have to do that with my carpet.
I love it, I love how you are always changing things and they turn out so cute!
Oooo, I really like it! Very classy and grown up ;)
Love it Sonja. It looks so nice. What a drastic change for little money. You really to have a gift with decorating.
Looks great! The purple was a fun color, but I like how the new room looks. Reminds me that I need to finish the girls' room and the bathroom...
Sonja this looks fabulous!!! It's like a completely different bathroom. You are so talented.
So pretty! Looks much better!
Wow you go girl! LOVE the bathroom!
Sonja, it's beautiful! Love, love, love it. Miss you.
Sonja,
Again, another beautiful change to your house. You are so talented!
To answer your question, I am scheduled for a c-section April 22 at 7:30 am. I have never gone into labor so I'm not planning on it. That should be the day for us! Now if we could just come up with a name for this baby, we would be all set:)
Nice work! It turned out beautiful.
Sonja, you are so talented!! You should seriously post these pictures on HGTV.com 'rate my space' or something. WOW, awesome job!! ;0) LOVE YOU! Thinking of you..!
Post a Comment