Here is me right before I delivered that day.
Here is Andrew's first moments of life. Andrew Warren was born on Friday, April 24, 2009. He weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. measuring 23 1/2 inches long. We are so grateful he made it safely to earth. He is such a special blessing in our family.
Here is the midwife who delivered all three of our ten pound babies.
I am so happy he is here.
Here is the proud daddy of our sweet "big" boy.
Here is a friend's baby that weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and Andrew who is 10 lbs. 10 oz. It was a huge difference. I had no idea what a difference a few pounds can make.
Here are the proud siblings visiting their new brother at the hospital.
Sweet little Andrew. We think he looks alot like Ashleigh and Brynn.
Here is Andrew's coming home outfit that Brynn picked out for him.
Brynn loves holding Andrew! She adores him.
Brynn watches everything mommy does and even started nursing her own babies. She truly is a good helper along with her siblings.

18 comments:
Congratulations! He is so big! The comparison was so cool to see! My good friend here had her baby on the same day! Y'all look so happy!
Congratulations! He is amazing. It's soo good to read your posts and try and keep up a little. Love ya lots! ~Angie Perry
Congratulations! I hope it all went well. I'm planning on bringing you dinner this week, if you'd like, so I'll give you a call.
I can't wait to meet him. He is so cute.
Congratulations!!
My goodness you deliver big babies! Did you do it all natural? I love new babies, so sweet :)
I've been anxious to see your post! Even though we met Andrew within his first 24 hours of life! Rick said, "He is one beautiful baby!" We are so happy for your new addition and hope your recovery goes well. YOu are in my prayers...
Loved seeing all the pictures. I had to laugh when I got to the last picture of Brynn nursing. She is almost the exact same age Jadyn was when we had Maya....so I knew you were in for a "mimic Mommy" phase.
Hope you are all doing well and Andrew is adjusting to being at home. Call me when you are ready for a meal next week.
sonja!!!! I am so so glad andrew came. I have been checking your blog daily wondering if you've had him yet. I am so proud of you. I can't believe you pushed a nearly 11 lb baby out of you. Oh you are truly amazing!!!! Congrats. I loved all the pictures. He is big and beautiful!!! I love the picture of him side by side with the 7 lb baby!!! Pretty amazing what a difference several lbs makes!!! Good luck with everything. Love you!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person. He's a cutie!
Way to go. That had to be a workout. He is adorable. Livvy was so excited to see pictures of Brynn and Actualleigh (as she calls Ashleigh). Hope you're recovering well and you can get some sleep.
Congrats! He sure is a cutie! He has changed so much already! Hope things continue to go well!
Congratulations! Cute, I love the picture of "your baby" and what a normal sized one looks like. Jenny's babies were more "your baby" sized.
He is adorable! I'm so glad you're both doing well. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh how cute! Why do you make such big babies?! I used a midwife with Sarah and LOVED her, but she moved away to a location in SL and our insurance doesn't cover her hospital. I'm so sad!! Now I have a male OBGyn. Lucky me.
Ohhh he is just TOO CUTE!! He honestly is such a handsome little man and I can't wait to hold him! I wish I could squeeze him and kiss his sweet little cheeks! Love you!!
TEN POUNDS!!! You go girl! That's amazing! Were all of your kiddos that big? He is really handsome! Congratulations! I'm happy that you both seem to be doing well!
Sonja, He is beautiful! Congratulations! I love all that dark hair. My baby was born on the 22nd and he was 7 lbs. 2 oz. just like the baby in the picture. Plus, this one has no hair which makes him look even smaller:) This is my first bald baby. I was wondering where he came from:) I'm so happy Andrew is finally here and you are both doing well.
Do this is coming a bit late, but Congratulations! I'm so excited for little, or I guess big, Andrew to make it here safely:)He is truly beautiful and makes a wonderful addition to your sweet family. Love ya!
Post a Comment