We celebrated our anniversary by going to the Kalamazoo Kings Game with the children. We are going to a bed and breakfast next week when his parents come. I can't believe we've been married for 10 years already. I feel so blessed to learn from Kevin and to be loved by him. He is an amazing husband to me! He always treats me like a queen!
The kids loved getting treats at the game and Kamren has played catch with a baseball ever since the game. Stryker was so nice to give us free tickets and some money to spend there.
Say Cheese!
I've been trying to come up with one fun thing to do each day so Kevin built a tent in our basement a few days ago. They've had so much fun sleeping in it for three nights already. Brynn just lays down for a minute and then she wants to go in her bed, but Kam and Ash love it. They are so good to fall right to sleep.

6 comments:
the tent is a great idea!!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe you've been married only a year longer than we have. You seem so much more put together! Love, Em
Happy Anniversary! Doesn't 10 years seem like such a long time?? We will celebrate ours in December! It seems like we were just married and moving into our apartment at Wyview!!
Happy 10 year Anniversary!! You guys are adorable!
Happy 10th Anniversary! Have fun at that Bed and Breakfast:) The tent idea is great.
Happy Anniversary! I don't know about you, but it seems like that 10 years flew by. We've almost been married 9 years and in some ways it seems like we just got married. I hope you have a great time on your get-away with no kids! I'm sure the kids will have a good time with Grandma and Grandpa:)
Post a Comment