The kids had fun making the eggs nest for the Easter season.
They were yummy.
Kamren is bridging over from a cub scout to a boy scout. He is excited to be a boy scout. He's looking forward to going to scout camp this summer.
I love this sweater on Connor. Spring is here and it's wonderful. Connor is now 11 months and has taken a few steps on his own for us.
I was hoping to make this wreath for the spring weather but it looks more like the fall so I will save it for then. I think it needs a fun bow on it.

Ashleigh is very proud of her dress up for Connor. He doesn't seem to mind.
Connor's favorite thing to do is climb under the table and play peek a boo.
We are eating our traditional corn beef, cabbage, irish soda bread and potatoes for St. Patrick's day dinner. For dessert we loved mint oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
We had fun trying to make four leaf clover peppers for the St. Patty's festivities.

We definitely love to eat sugar cereal for breakfast since we never get it.
Andrew had a blast looking for the coins all over the house to get the treasure.
Our St. Patrick's wreath in our hallway.
The girls had a blast getting all dressed up in green for St. Patrick's Day!
Here's our traditional treat for St. Patrick's Day.

I'm getting excited for Memorial Day Weekend since I am running my first marathon. Here are a few decorations I made. Firecrackers.

Here's my sweet boys. I just love them! These are my favorite polo shirts on them!
A star garland made out of different color reds, blues, whites and cream paint swatches.
Another garland for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July and Labor day. I love red, white and blue!!
I decided that I loved the painted cupboards in the kitchen so I used the rest of the paint to paint the spindles on the wood I don't really care for.
This is wha they looked like before I painted them. There are some more railing on top of the stairs that I did too. I just love that new fresh look!
Kamren had a program at school that he performed for. We had fun cheering him on.
I love to dress the boys in a similar color everyday. It's just plain fun. Today is orange day.

Today is brown day!

Today is brown day!
It's red and black day!
It's red and blue day!
Here are our growing kids. The keep us busy and stressed out, but we love them!!

1 comments:
I love how you just grab paint and make things beautiful! Congrats to Kam for becoming a boy scout. I know we have been gone for just over a year, but your kids seem to grow too fast!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment