Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy March!

I was done with these cupboards and wanted a new look so we decided to paint them.
Here's the before pictures of our kitchen!
We just got our cupboards painted and I glazed and antiqued them! It feels like a new kitchen!
Here's another picture of our new kitchen.
Connor is getting around on his little walker.

Kamren has just ended his skiing season. He loved it!
Happy Dr. Seuss's Birthday! Yummy green eggs and ham.
Andrew's favorite part was the bacon and reading Dr. Seuss's books.
I got this vest for Brynn on clearance. I love this new color and Brynn is so cute in it!!

I made this plate for all of our children for their birthday. I remember getting a special plate on my birthday. It was so fun to make!
Happy St. Patty's wreath.
Every month I have a fun time with my friends doing a new craft. They truly are a strength to me!

I can't get enough of crafts. I made my children new Easter baskets because I'm running out of room in the shed for all of my decorations. These buckets can stack on top of each other instead of using so many bins for the baskets. The kids got to choose their fabric.It was fun to do this with a friend.


Now you don't see the hole!! My friend had a clever idea to help me out. I love it! I truly feel so blessed in my life:)This craft group has been so much fun. For the month of February we learned how to make edible arrangements. Kevin was out of town so the kids enjoyed it for breakfast that next morning.
Brynn loves her sweet brother. They truly are so fun to watch play together.

4 comments:

Megs said...

I love your new kitchen cabinets! They look fabulous!! You are so talented. I love it!

val m said...

The cabinets are beautiful!!! You did a great job!!

Kasey said...

Love your cabinets! They turned out really good, it looks so bright in there now!

Amy said...

The cupboards look great!