Monday, August 8, 2011

Sisters


My girlfriend was taking some pictures at their house one day with her new camera and I had to put these pictures on my blog. They are wonderful. It's such a blessingl to capture the moments through pictures.

Ashleigh and Brynn are the best of sisters. They have their fighting times but they are becoming such good friends. I love to watch them as they grow together. I feel so blessed that God blessed them with each other.

I love watching them play together. My favorite is watching them dress up and put on a show for us. They continue to dress alike most days and I love it! Ashleigh is the peacemaker and Brynn is the go getter.

I love having girls!

Ashleigh is such a beautiful girl inside and out. She is a peacemaker and is full of kindness. It truly shows who she is in this picture. She is such a tender spirit.

Brynn is our sunshine as you can see. She has a very strong personality but she is a happy girl.

I just got these purple shirts on clearance at Children's Place and they looked so cute in this color.

Connor is a doll. He loves his fingers and fists.

He is changing everyday and it's fun to watch him grow. Right now he is drooling a ton.


Connor makes me smile! I just love having a baby in the home.

1 comments:

Brady & Kelsey said...

you have a beautiful family and you are so gorgeous!!