
Our first family photo with Connor. He is one hour old. He was 9 pounds 9 ounces, 21 inches long and was born on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 6:36 p.m.

All the siblings just adore him. It was special moment for each of them to meet their newest brother.

Andrew couldn't stop staring at him. He kept saying "hold him". He is doing so well with his little brother.

So happy to have an easy delivery. Thanks for all the many prayers on my behalf. He truly is an angel!

This is me before the baby will be delivered. This is our second baby that we had to get induced. I was five days late and he was going to keep getting bigger. He was measuring very big and we were being careful to not let him get any bigger since Andrew had a rough time getting out being posterior and big shoulders.

After tummy. I can actually breathe now and no more heartburn. Yippee!

Brynn was fascinated with his little hands.

Proud papa! Kevin is the best coach for labor. I couldn't have done the labor without him!

Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree! This is our favorite time of the year with the blossoms on the trees.

Welcome Home Connor Bear. This was his coming home outfit. Kamren nicknamed him Connor Bear so I bought this outfit and ironed on a little bear patch for him.

We came home to a beautiful day.

Ashleigh held him for over an hour and loved every minute of it. She is the best little mommy ever.

It is so wonderful to be home again.

The children put up welcome signs all over the home for us. It was a special treat.

Sweet little baby Connor.

Kamren loves his brother. He is such a tender brother to him.

I am not awake very much but I was caught on camera today.
17 comments:
What a little sweetie! Congratulations to you and your cute family!!
Sonja,
He is absolutely adorable. Glad to hear it was an easy delivery. I can't wait to hear the details. I will touch base with you later in the week....but let me know if you need anything before then.
Love,
Lindsey
Sonja, so glad to hear the delivery was easy, I love your after picture it's amazing how much Ashleigh looks like you. Let me know if you need a break with the older kiddos I am now finished with school and can help out anytime.
Sonja,
Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family! You are amazing and I hope you are feeling well. It looks like you have plenty of help for a while with the "little mommy's" around! Could you send one my way this August?! :)
Love, Kelsey
WOO HOO! I have been waiting for this post. He is just beautiful, and you looked fabulous! Love love the pictures with the kids. Congrats!!!! So glad for an easy delivery. You deserved it!
Congrats! He is adorable!!
You look awesome.
Ohhh he's just perfect! So handsome. I can't wait to get my hands on him!! :) Great job and YOU look fantastic. What an amazing woman you are. Miss you tons!
Okay is that a new van I see in the background???
yay!! Finally he came!! Wow! It's amazing how going from 4 to 5 makes your family seem so so BIG (which it is!) I love you and wish you the best of luck in the weeks and months to come. You are one wonderful mom! Enjoy having a little one around. They really do grow fast!! lots of love!!!
Congratulations! He is adoreable! And you look AMAZING! How do have jeans on and get all your family together to take a picture and then already have the pictures on your blog! You are SUPER MOM! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! What an adorable little guy and family! Glad to hear everything went well. We're so excited for you guys!
I love how much the kids adore their little brother. Alex was so excited to see Connor next to the teddy bear.
Congratulations! Man, he is a GORGEOUS baby! So happy for you!
Congratulations Sonja!! He is adorable....just like the rest of your kids!!
Oh congratulations, Sonja! I'm so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Congrats GIRL..he is DARLING!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby Sonja! Enjoy!
Post a Comment