Monday, April 25, 2011

April is Birthday Month!


April Showers brings May flowers. It is so much fun to watch these two play together.



BIRTHDAY GIRL ASHLEIGH!
Ashleigh loved having eggs, cinnamon toast and orange juice for breakfast. She loves to eat on the birthday plate!

Ash loves brownies so that is what we had for dessert. It's great to be eight!



She is excited to get baptized. She loves her new scriptures.

BIRTHDAY BOY ANDREW!
Ooh, I just want to pick off all of those marshmellows. I don't even like them but it's fun to pick them off. We made him a lamb cake since his birthday was on Easter this year. The cake isn't all that cute but Andrew loved it and the kids got to help make it for him.


I'm two. I'm a big boy and I love to hit all the time. Watch out brother and sisters! Oh, but I'm so cute and I always say sorry in my sweet brown eyes.


Happy Birthday Big Two Year old. We had cinnamon rolls for him in the morning.

Andrew loved opening his presents. He was very careful with how he opened them.

We had so much fun visiting our new terminal at the local airport.

The face painting was amazing at the airport.

BIRTHDAY BOY KAMREN!

Kamren loved his BLT's for dinner. He loved choosing this to eat since we don't eat them very often.

Who says you have to have cake for dessert on your birthday. Ice cream sandwiches were perfect.



We can't believe we have a 10 year old! For their birthdays we always hang up streamers in front of their doorway to walk through and then we decorate some banners for them in the hallways.

Having fun decorating Easter eggs.

This year we tried the marbled egg dye and the kids loved doing these.

We loved finding Easter eggs in the forest with some friends.

Andrew loved peeling the chocolate eggs and of course eating the chocolate!

We're just waiting on the stairs while dad gets the video camera ready for our Easter Hunt.

We love our Easter baskets.


Happy Easter! It's always fun to dress in the same color.
Here's the cute boys!
The girls are our little princesses. They sang so beautifully at church on Easter with the primary choir with all smiles.

BABY CONNOR'S BIRTHDAY ISN'T HERE YET, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIM!

3 comments:

The Green Momster said...

Beautiful in that blue. I am always so impressed that you find clothes for everyone to match. I just love it!

Kasey said...

Happy Easter. Waiting to here the good news of Connor's arrival soon! Thinking of you often.

Sara said...

How do you find clothes for everyone to match so perfectly??? I always wish I could find clothes for everyone to match. You are so good at it!
I can't believe 4 of your 5 kids will have April birthdays. Amazing! That is definitely a birthday MONTH at your house. Looks like you are all doing well. Can't wait to hear news of your newest arrival! Good luck!