Here's our sweet little boy. He is an active baby inside the womb. I think his name will be Connor James. James will be after his great grandfather.
I love this profile of him. Kamren has been so sweet to remind me each time I walk outside to step over the ice so I don't slip. We feel so blessed that everything looked good during the ultra sound.The kids had fun making this blanket for the family we had for Christmas. They love Hawaii so we thought it would be fun to make them a blanket that reminded them of one of the places they love.
The children weren't too interested in acting out the Nativity on Christmas Eve but we tried. This year the children chose me to be Mary since I am expecting a little boy.
Ashleigh loved decorating the sugar cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Andrew loves the eating part.
The children can't wait to open their presents with their friends on Christmas Eve. My favorite part was eating the ham, potatoes, rolls, salad, pineapple, and rice pudding!
We always have a tradition of going sledding on Christmas Eve. Andrew loved it this year.
Kamren woke up at 4 a.m. but we told him we would get up at 6 a.m. Everyone got up at 6:45 a.m. and they were ready to go see what they got from Santa.
Andrew was already at the bottom of the stairs waiting his turn to come and see what he got. The youngest got to go first!
Here's all the children in their new pajamas they got on Christmas Eve. Andrew is finishing the carrot that the reindeer didn't eat.
We started a new tradition this year. On Christmas morning we hide a pickle ornament and the first person who finds it gets to open the first present on Christmas day. This is a german tradition but they usually hide it on Christmas eve and they get a little present when the child finds it.
We always have fun eating Christmas breakfast together. Our tradition is orange juice, monkey bread (like cinnamon rolls), sausage, and eggs. Ashleigh decorated our table fancy. We had fun hanging out in our pajamas all day long.
Brynn and Ashleigh had the same theme this year for Christmas. They each got stuff for their American girl doll which they love.
Andrew is following his brother's footsteps and loves legos. Actually all the kids have been enjoying this toy.
Kamren is enjoying the lego sets he got for Christmas.
Ashleigh loves her new closet and bed for her doll. I was able to make the bedding for the girl's beds with a friend and we had a friend make the beds since Kevin didn't have much time.

4 comments:
I love seeing your Christmas traditions in your pictures! What a lovely family you are!! I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations! That is SO wonderful! We are expecting our first son in a little over a month - I can't wait! I had to laugh at the picture of Ashleigh with Andrew dressed up as a bride. Jake's older sisters used to do that to him so my girls are already planning on dressing up their little brother! Too funny!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your beautiful growing family!
Cassondra
so fun to see your family and all the traditions you have. This past Christmas Eve we sang carols at an assisted living home. It was really sweet. So great to keep in touch with you!! :)
Way fun! Love the name Connor!
I have not been on your blog for awhile! It was fun catching up on your holiday activities....Andrew is getting to be so big! YOu are doing such a great job in raising your children! love and miss you!pa
Post a Comment