The young women in our ward earned a trip to the Amusment Park by working on their personal progress for the year so I decided to take Kamren and Ashleigh along too since it was their last week of summer. We had such a great time being together. The lines weren't crowded and it was a gorgeous day.
Their favorite ride was the roller coaster for kids but they also loved the bumper cars. They got along so well today.
We went by ourselves the first part of the day before lunch because the young women wanted to do all the bigger roller coasters and Kamren and Ashleigh weren't ready for that. They just loved the simple rides because there was no wait.
We couldn't have had a better day. I just loved watching Kamren take care of Ashleigh. They were really working together and making sure each other was having fun. Kamren and Ashleigh loved the water park too but I didn't get very many pictures from them going on all the slides.

2 comments:
Sonja - I was so glad to get your email about your blog. I was thinking about you and your family the other day and wondered how you were all doing. You kids are beautiful! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I sure love the memories of our short time together in WA. Check out our family blog at perryupdate.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
Angie Perry
Hi Sonja. I love your cute blog. Your kids are adorable and you are as beautiful and skinny as ever!
Love,
Heidi
Post a Comment