On Saturday, I went to a friends to paint a room in her basement and my sweet husband surprised me with balloons, streamers and cute cards from all the kids. It was such a fun surprise.
Sunday was my real birthday and I was treated like a queen. Kevin was working so hard in the kitchen to make me yummy breakfast and then lunch and dessert for dinner.
After church, our kind friend invited us over for dinner and made yummy vegetable lasagna for us and spaghetti for the kids. Everything tasted amazing and she even had a Happy Birthday sign up for me. I just felt like everyone was so sweet to me. I am grateful for all the emails, phone calls, cards, and gifts that were given to me. I am surrounded by wonderful people in my life.
I have to say I loved the rain on my birthday and I love the fall. This made my my day even better!
This is not a good picture of me in the morning but as the day went on I forgot to take pictures. Kamren made my bed and Ashleigh set the table. I even got the special birthday plate to eat on.
She is just heaven. I just love having my time with her in the mornings. On my birthday I had so much fun just playing with the children as Kevin took care of all the food.
This is the yummy salad I asked for lunch. I love avocados and mangos together. Yum!!
Every Fall we have the tradition of decorating the house. Ashleigh and a few of her friends helped me put up all the pumpkins and garlands around the house. It's beginning to look like Fall here.
Just some more decor on the piano. Kamren loves to play the piano. His piano teacher is very pleased with his progress. He really enlightens our home with music.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Sonja! I did think of you:) I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday with your friends and family. You could still pass for an 18 year old. You look just like you did when I met you 16 years ago...crazy. Here's to a great 34th year!
Happy belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day. I like your new setup. Looks good.
Yea! Happy birthday! You look great in your picture! I'd forgotten Evan is older than you! (by about 2 months!)
I'm glad you had a good birthday. You deserve it! THanks for the call last night and for being a good listening ear these past few weeks. I'm lucky to have such a great sister!
Sonja-
I'm feeling horrible. I didn't have your birthday on my calendar this year!!!! Ughhh! I'm so sorry i missed your birthday. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. And your house looks great. I love the fall too!
I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! I hadn't gotten the message that you changed your blog url so I'm glad you let me know now! Sounds like you were one spoiled birthday girl! Good for you!
Happy Birthday my dear friend! I am so sorry I have not called you this week. We lost Power last week at our house and just got it back early this morning. I am glad you had a wonderful day! I was thinking of you!
Happy belated birthday! Your salad looks AMAZING!! I love avacados and mangos, too, but I've never had them together! Any chance you could email me that recipe??
Post a Comment