Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Water Days!

We have been very blessed to have friends with swimming pools. We are grateful they invited us to come.



Ashleigh loved jumping off the diving board. She loved playing with Jadyn in her new pool.



Kamren didn't stop jumping off the diving board. It was such a beautiful day.



We had another family who shared their canoe with us so we could enjoy the quiet nature.



Kamren was our leader. He rowed the whole time and showed us all the pretty sights. Of course Kevin helped with rowing too.



Ashleigh was daddy's girl that night. She loved being right by him because she got nervous when the canoe rocked.



Brynn enjoyed sitting with me which I didn't mind one bit. She kept pointing to all the pretty birds and fish that we would see. I was so grateful for this quiet time with our family.



Kamren was having fun with his friend Clark.
His favorite part was jumping on the diving board into three tubes.



Brynn was much happier stuffing her face with yummy cherries. She could've eaten the whole bowl if I let her. She's getting really good at spitting out the pits.



Ashleigh enjoyed the fun lounge chairs with her friend Kiersten.



This was another day and Brynn loved her own pool.



Kamren and Ashleigh loved the cheese puffs since we don't have them at home. The kids loved jumping in the pool together with Stella and Gibson.

We are so taken care of by friends. We are so thankful for their hospitality and for sharing their water with us so we could cool off a bit in these beautiful summer days!

1 comments:

Megs said...

I'm so jealous! I love swimming! :) Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer!