Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Golf Date and Tubing



Our neighbor was so nice to give Kamren his very own set of golf clubs so Kevin took Kamren to the driving range for the first time. He absolutely loved it. I think he's going to love golf as much as Kevin does.



Look at that swing!



The kids had a blast on our friend's speed boat. They just loved going super fast. Kamren and Ashleigh didn't even want to leave. They loved getting a yummy homemade cookie and rootbeer.



Brynn and I went tubing for the first time. We didn't go super fast but it was so much fun.



Kamren and Ashleigh couldn't get enough of the tubing. They did great and always wanted to go faster. It's so much fun to watch them enjoy life.

4 comments:

Brady & Kelsey said...

You have such cute family! I can't believe how fast your children are growing! We miss you guys very much!

Kasey said...

I love speed boats, they are so much fun!!

amy stansel said...

Looks like lots of fun! It was so nice seeing you yesterday! You are the best!!

Cassondra said...

Cute pictures at the lake! You have a darling family!