Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer has begun!

 Ashleigh, Brynn and Andrew had so much fun being creative with boxes.  It kept them busy for hours creating homes for their stuffed animals.
 We biked to speedway and got a fun treat.  The slurpees are huge!

 We love our neighbor's dog Maizey.  We take her on walks and watch her on occassion.

 Kam loves fishing.  He had a blast with his friend Alejandro and Javier.


 Ash did a tennis camp this summer.  She loved it!
 Ashleigh loved her birthday present to go to Arizona to be with her cousins.

 We will miss sweet Valerie and her family.  We are losing 7 families in our ward this summer.
 Ashleigh loved surprising her grandparents in Arizona.

 They had a blast visiting the Grand Canyon one day with her cousins Lauren and Lizzie.

 The weather was just perfect.

 The boys had fun biking to the lake and fishing.

 Brynn was so sweet to mail her primary teacher a birthday card.  She couldn't wait for her to get it.

 When I grow up, I want to be a teacher!  She got to dress up the last week of school.

 Miss Brynn is bridging over to Brownies.

 I'm not a Daisy anymore.  She will probably do two  years of brownies like Ashleigh did.  She loves her Daisy leader!

 Andrew graduated from preschool.  He was super shy but he did it:)

 Mrs. Eley and Miss Kristen were amazing teachers for Andrew.

 We loved looking at Andrew's artwork after his graduation.

 Ashleigh loved her 5th grade graduation party.  They had pizza, bowled and did miniature golfing.

 Kam recieved an award for good grades!

 Mrs. Fitzhenry is so sad to lose Ashleigh.  She was such a great help to her teacher and the class.  Ashleigh is sad to go but excited for Middle School.

 Ashleigh and her dear friend Molly!
 We are so grateful for Ashleigh and her hard work.  She has straight A's which doesn't surprise us.  She works very hard!
 We took out the family to celebrate Andrew and Ashleigh's graduations.

 It's Mud Run Time!
 I loved doing the mud run with Brynn.  She is always so happy to try anything.

 Our sweet neighbor brought over our girls some new clothes and they couldn't wait to wear them on Sunday.

 We are loving the beautiful weather!

 Having fun at our neighbor's pool.

 Music Time at the museum.

 We love the peony in our yard.  They smell amazing.

 Andrew was so fun at his date night.

 When I grow up, I want to be HAPPY.  I thought that is so sweet that he said this instead of wanted to be something else.  He has a tender spirit.

 Connor and I had fun at Party in the Park and listened to lots of fun stories.
 Kam's bridge was getting tested at Nationals.
 Kam got to go to nationals for bridge building in Kentucky and they got third place. They each got $200 for their award.

 We love the animals at the zoo with our friends.

 Zoo Time!
Brynn just finished another great year of soccer.

2 comments:

chocoholic said...

I love the pic of Ashleigh and cousins :) All those cute girls. Congrats to Kamren on the bridge building--wow!

Quentin Hunt said...

Awesome job on the bridge building!!