I just started selling young living oils because I love them so much. I have turned my medicine cabinet into oils! My kids love to get their feet oiled before bed! I love that there are no side effects and I love that they don't expire. It truly is God's medicine.
We didn't find anything on our cruise to bring back for the kids so we made up a story and gave them treats we knew they would like. We gave them swedish fish because my mom always brought us back these when she went on a trip. It was a fun memory. We also tied it in with our favorite things we did on the cruise. We loved snorkeling for FISH! WE gave them blue mentos because we love the color of the water everywhere we went. We gave Ashleigh some flower earrings that we loved to see and Brynn got more loom bands that were the bright colors we saw when we snorkeled. The boys got airplanes because we loved going to the airport where the airplanes flew just right above our head. Kam got money because we saved some just for him. He loved that!
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Sun, please let it go! Let it go! Let it go!
Ashleigh belonged to Battle of the Books at our school . I helped my friend organize this activity at our school. We have an amazing school with lots of supportive parents. There ended up being 22 teams. It was amazing! Ashleigh and her team, the Page Princesses got in second place and were able to go in the grand battle. The team had to answer questions to the six books they studied and read. Go Page Princesses.
I helped keep score that evening and the grand battle. Brynn got to be a runner and collect all the answers. She smiled her way through it! It was a fun girl bonding night. We got to celebrate with the team afterwards with frozen yogurt. BRRR! It was only 9 degrees that night.
The girls each made their tutus. Ashleigh has some great friends!
February is the month for our chocolate truffles. I make them each year around Valentines Day. Yum.
I helped decorate for the Daddy/Daughter dance. I brought all the children to come and help and they did an amazing job. Andrew is quite the helper! We love balloons.
I ran out of time and forgot to make the girls the corsages. My neighbor was so sweet to make them for me. The girls were pretty surprised! Ashleigh loves to wear my scarves.
Ashleigh doesn't care to dress up like her sister anymore. Boohoo. I think its so cute when they do but she wants to be her own person which is perfectly fine. Brynn would love to dress alike but that's okay.
I was able to do their hair and get their nails painted. They were excited when I put some makeup on them too. Its definitely a memorable night for the girls.
Brynn chose how she wanted her hair.
Ashleigh didn't mind having her hair the same. Have fun! This year the theme was Wizard of Oz. They sure decorated the gym and cafeteria so nice.
After the daddy/daughter dance we had a party at the Siebers to celebrate the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. We loved watching the Olympics.
We have sweet neighbors. Brynn loves this new colorful hat that was given to her.
Happy Valentines Day! The kids love the cards they get from their grandparents.
Andrew loves Geovanna. They don't have preschool class together this year but he still loves to go and play at her house. She is such a sweet girl.
Kam has been so fun with the boys. They love to wrestle, wrestle, wrestle. Our newest thing is playing hide and go seek in the house.
March is the month for reading. Brynn can't wait to read several books each night even if we fall asleep!
She is getting better and better.
Ashleigh just had her last ski club night with the school. She did a great job at skiing.
I got to go with her on her last night. It was so much fun to see what she could do.
The weather was perfect. It really was the best night out of all the nights of skiing. She got to go every Thursday if weather permitted. I think they went 7 times.
Kevin usually went with her on ski club night. I wish I went more. I loved it! It was calm and relaxing.
Kevin is trying to get the tallest tower of snow. He is loving the snow. I'm ready for it to melt.
Kam just ended his season of wrestling. He did great and plans to do it again next year. It is pretty intense to watch and cheer for him. He is such a fighter!
His team were the champs at the tournament this year.
Kam is pretty comical. He had to put these cones up because one Sunday I hit the snow bank and ruined our bumper. Ugh! I will keep these cones up for the rest of winter!


0 comments:
Post a Comment