We rode a trolly all through old town San Juan
El Morro de San Felipe was so peaceful
We loved watching all the waves crashing down on the rocks.
I'm loving all the scenery around El Morro.
We stopped at a little farmers market nearby and we loved it. We loved all the fresh fruits and vegetables everywhere.
Off to our cruise. We walked tons of miles this day but we were loving the sun! We were so grateful that we did not get the norovirus. We knew of two ships that had lots of illness but we didn't.
I loved getting dressed up each night for dinner. I was so excited to have a quiet meal with Kevin.
This eagle is amazing. He carved this in 20 minutes. What talent!We took a tour of the galley on the ship and found it all amazing how they cook, clean and store the food for thousands of people.
Relaxing in the sun. I could use even more of it.
We loved walking around the ship on our first day at sea.
Formal Night. The sunsets were so beautiful each night.
We've cruised with Royal Carribean and now first time with Celebrity. We loved them both. We feel like they are so comparable to each other. The service and food were great.
Barbados was beautiful. We took a bus to a few of the beaches and walked past the oldest church in Barbados. I love history.
We snorkeled at our first beach. It was good snorkeling. I loved walking the beach. I really wanted to see some sea turtles. We didn't see any in the ocean but as we were leaving a man on the beach had two baby ones. So cute.
Welcome to St. Lucia. On this tour we went on a boat ride, tasted lots of foods from St. Lucia, saw a waterfall, visited the volcano and hung out at a beach.
We brought our own snorkel gear so we could snorkel each day. We really love exploring underwater.
I love the blue skies.
We took an all day tour to see the pitons and the city. It was a little long but so worth it.
We were at the volcano visiting the sulpher springs. Stinky!
We loved hiking, kayaking and snorkeling on this island.
We got to touch some starfish and sea urchins. We were on the lookout for dolphins but we didn't see any this time.
We had a kayak race with everyone and we won!
Here is the bay we were at.
We got to hike a little on bird's island. So beautiful. This was our guide for the kayak trip and snorkeling. He walked barefoot everywhere.
Sweet little parrot while we ate our snacks before heading back to the cruise ship.
Peaceful.
St. Maarten was our next stop. We visited Orient Beach. Watch out, it's the french side of the island and many like to go topless even though they say one side isnt. We loved walking the beach. Kevin had fun playing in the waves with a friend we made there.
We took a taxi to maho Beach and loved watching all the airplanes fly over our head about 5 to 10 ft above it every ten minutes. That was an experience of a lifetime.This was a small airplane but it was hard to get a good shot of the big airplanes.
You can never be on these islands without it raining for just a few minutes. Everyone is running under something while we decided to grab a photo.
St. Maarten is half french owned and half dutch owned. We were able to see both sides.
Yummy pastries at Sarafinas.
Kevin and I aren't into buying souvineers but we love walking the boardwalks by the water.
Every stop we made we had another cruise ship with us. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be.
The week is going by so fast. We had two formal nights. This was towards the end of the week.
Love the color of the water.
Trunk Bay is the most amazing beach we've ever visited. We wish we had money to take our whole family and stay for a week.
It was quite a trek to get over here. We first arrived in St. Thomas and then you take a taxi to a water taxi to another taxi and then to the beach. But...so worth the trip.
Can I stay here forever? Kevin saw a stingray and sea turtle while snorkeling. I didn't ,but loved the colorful fish.
Trunk Bay is a must visit for everyone. The water was perfectly clear.
So sad to say goodbye to our favorite place.
Love the coconut trees.
We were very impressed with the display of all the food each evening.
We loved all the things they would make out of our beach towels. I loved the belgian chocolate they left us each night. I told them I loved them so much so they started leaving me two of them each night. Lucky me:) Kevin and I were very excited to go back to see our children. We are grateful for the break we had and we appreciate it even more since we've been back home in the hustle bustle of five children. The week went by way too fast, but every day was cherished!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a beautiful time.
love your pictures! what a great trip for just the 2 of you :)
You two are so cute!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous. I could use a beach right now!!!
Post a Comment