Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brynncess's Birthday

Here is the pinkalicious decorations for Brynn's 5th Birthday party. My friend gave me the idea to do a Pinkalicious birthday party since Brynn loves this book so much!


Now these are some pink cupcakes. Brynn approved that they looked like the ones in the book.

Brynn went to the dollar store to pick out her own paper goods for the party. She is growing up way too fast.


She is waiting for her guests to arrive! She loves the cupcake on the front door.

We played pin the cherry on the cupcake. We also played, what pink item was taken from the plate. I love the traditional birthday games. We also had to find the wand by following the clues around the house.

The girls had fun playing musical chairs listening to Pinkalicious music.

I had fun reading Pinkalicious and Purplicious books to the pink girls!

All the girls ate yummy pigs in a blanket, raspberries, strawberries, red apples, purple grapes, and red peppers with pink lemonade to drink.

Andrew wanted to help Brynn blow her candles her out too.

Brynn recieved so many nice gifts for her birthday. Ashleigh had her point to someone closing her eyes. She thought that was great.

She has been enjoying all of her presents.

Ashleigh decided to make Connor a part of the party too! He was having a hard time sleeping last week so I decided to make him a soft blanket. I love minkee fabric and Connor loves it too!

This is Brynn's real birthday. She wanted pancakes, orange juice and sausage.

She loved all of her presents from grandparents and the family. She especially loved it when her siblings made her bed and did all her chores that day for her.

I had fun doing Ashleigh's hair in a twist. I know it's easy to do, but it's nice to have a change from a pony tail.

Brynn had fun getting her nails painted on her birthday! We are so grateful for Brynn's sunshine and joy she radiates everyday!! She loved going to Red Robin for lunch on her birthday and we had teriyaki chicken for dinner. Happy Birthday Brynn!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I just came across your blog. You have a beautiful family! (Oh, and kinda random, but I love the book Pinkalicious). :)

val m said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!!! Looks like a great party!! She is a very sweet girl!!