
Kamren decided to get creative and change his room around again. Now the two beds are together. I don't care for it but the boys love it!

Kamren loves his new airplane pictures.

Sweet little Connor now has 2 teeth! He was having fun putting up the harvest decorations.

My friend started a craft group once a month and I love it. This is what we made last week!

I love the girls in these sweaters! They are beautiful!

I've been squeezing lemons once a week because it helps me take away my sweet cravings. Andrew loves to juice the lemons.

Happy 37th birthday! I felt so loved on my birthday. I couldn't ask for a better family and friends!

Woohoo! Kamren got his Webelos. He is the only boy in his den right now but his leader is great with him.

This past weekend I wanted to do something different with the family so we went an art show. Kevin found a map that we could do to find art for the kids to enjoy. Of course Kamren stopped and noticed the army soldiers. I'm so grateful he loves his country.

These daisies are made out of recycled water bottles. They were beautiful and Brynn is our little sunshine!

It was supposed to rain but it turned out to be a beautiful day at the show.

This was amazing. I still can't believe someone can make these things. Very creative.

say cheese!

I've been in a crafty mood and had fun making this acorn wreath. We have plenty of acorns falling in our backyard, but the ones that fall are smaller than these so Andrew and I picked them up while we were on a walk. These are much bigger and the colors are amazing.

The kids get so excited for the birthday plate, mug and place mat on their birthday. They made sure Kevin and I used it for our birthdays.

This is the banner my girlfriend made me. We love it. I made the garland below out of felt. My friend showed me how to make it. I'm all about traditions so this is a fun one for us.

Kamren was so clever and made a Happy Birthday sign out of legos for Kevin's birthday. Kevin is the most amazing man I've ever known. He is a keeper!

Here is the birthday card from Kamren to Kevin.

Hey dinosaur boys! They are so fun and so cute together.

I made this cupcake to put on the door for each of the birthday's in our family. My friend gave me the idea. It was so fun to do.

Andrew and I went on a farm trip to pick apples and have some treats. I do this every year. It was fun to organize this with my friends.

The miracle of it all was I prayed that the rain would stop and it did for the whole tour and then it started raining again when I was driving home. The tender mercies of the Lord are amazing.

Oh, I love this hat on Connor!!!
3 comments:
We love seeing the birthdays! Hope they were all wonderful. I can't believe you are already wearing sweaters and drinking apple cider! I'm jealous! :) Miss you!
Your family is just darling!
I just finished reading through your last few months of posts and I feel so inspired! I admire you SO much, Sonja!! My daughter, Brooklyn, is sitting here with me and was silently reading as well. When we got to your birthday picture she exclaimed, "She's 37?!? She looks 10 years younger than that!" I thought I would pass on her compliment to you. And I agree, you look fantastic! Happy belated birthday!
Cassondra
Post a Comment