Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family PIctures

http://photosbycook.smugmug.com/gallery/12412906_jfFDw#888169443_VyaJe

We just got our family pictures done by our favorite photographer. He did an awesome job. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kasey said...

These pics are the best. How will you chose? I love, love the one of your sons walking together, and the family pics by the bridge and water.

Shannon said...

They all turned out amazing!!! I love them all. You have such a wonderful family. So cute!

Sissy Jackson said...

THOSE are some awesome pics. He's good man! Im gonna have to give him a call!

Lindsey said...

These turned out great.

Oh, I love the feet picture :)

Sara said...

I also love the ones of your family standing in the water! Beautiful! Does this guys ever come to Utah Valley? Oh, and the one of you throwing Andrew in the air - priceless!!!

Sara said...

absolutely love the new pics, and the colors you wore, you guys are so photogenic!