Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I love you Andrew!

It has been a while since I've blogged. I just got called to be Relief Society President so that has taken up any of my spare time. I truly am grateful for these wonderful sisters. I am learning so much and I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve.



Sweet little Andrew is growing up to be a big boy. He now has two sharp teeth! Andrew is six months this week. He truly is a joy in my life. He loves to smile and slap his hands on his tray when he eats. He is getting really good at sitting up. He loves to eat food and he's trying so hard to pick up a cheerio and put it in him mouth. Sometimes it makes it and he gets so excited!



Andrew loves to jump and laugh at his siblings.



I snuck in his room last night just to admire him. He truly is an angel. I love to watch him sleep and suck his thumb. It's always cute when they suck their thumb as a baby.



He is rocking on all fours and loves to roll over.

I love holding him and squeezing him and enjoying every minute I have to be with him. He lights up my life. I love it when he smiles and coos at me. These past
six months have been an incredible blessing with him.




I love it when he sucks his bottom lip in. It's just so cute!

Thank heaven for boys!

12 comments:

cori said...

He's getting so big sooo fast! What a handsome boy. Wish I could squeeze him in person!! Give him a squeeze from me... :)

Sara said...

He is so cute! Can you believe our babies are 6 months already! Andrew looks just like Kamren, especially in the sleeping picture. You have darling kids.

Kasey said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Kamren!! So cute.

Jen Childers said...

Wow...RS huh? You'll do amazing! He really is such a cutie!

Lindsey said...

He looks so big in these pictures. What a cutie!

val m said...

He is such a precious little guy!! You'll do great in your new calling. It will settle down a little - the first little bit seems sooooo overwhelming!! They sisters will love you and you'll have some amazing experiences!

Cathy said...

Love that little boy! He is just adorable! Love all of your kids! Can't wait to hear who you picked for your counselors!! Miss you~ we found a great house in Vicksburg!!

Emily said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats on the calling! I'm soo not surprised!

amy stansel said...

What?!?!? You were called to be RS president? Wow! You are amazing. I know you are going to be great and will stay very very busy. Andrew is so so cute. Do you feel like he is growing way too fast? I feel like Jane is growing too fast!! Makes me kind of sad!! (never thought I'd say that about a baby)
miss you and hope you are happy and well

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm gald you do blog so I get to hear about and see your life even though I'm not there. Andrew is a cutie and RS is so lucky to have you.

Cassondra said...

Sonja, what a wonderful calling for you! Your RS is lucky to have you! Andrew is such a doll! I'm glad you're able to enjoy and soak up all those tender little moments that makeup babyhood :)

Cassondra said...

Sonja, what a wonderful calling for you! Your RS is lucky to have you! Andrew is such a doll! I'm glad you're able to enjoy and soak up all those tender little moments that makeup babyhood :)