We wanted to take Brynn on the carousel on her birthday but we didn't have time so she got to go with her cousin a few days after her birthday. She loved every minute of it.
Sweet Andrew just learned to sit up on Brynn's birthday. He enjoyed all the fun festivities.
We didn't do a party this year with her friends,but we had a blast at Chuck E. Cheese as a family. It was so much fun playing with the children. Brynn just lights up! I love that about her.
Brynn had her "golden birthday" which means she turned 3 on October 3rd! Kevin's family has this fun tradition and they wrap the presents in gold or yellow! It was fun to do this for Brynn.
Brynn chose to have a princess cake for her birthday. She loved it so much. I couldn't imagine life without Brynn. She truly is a happy person and loves people. She loves to make other people happy. What a blessing it is to have her in my life. I learn so much from her.

6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she's 3 already! It looks like you guys did a lot of fun things for her birthday!
Happy Birthday Brynn!! It looks like you had a fabulous day!!
How fun! You guys do such a good job at keeping up traditions. Oct 3rd is Hannah's birthday, too!
Great job on the cake. I am glad to have Brynn in our lives too :)
Happy Birthday to your sweet little 3 year old! I love the cake! I'm doing a princess party for Sadie, only because I'm hosting playgroup and it happens to fall on her birthday. Can you believe our little girls are so old?
I miss that baby in Nursery! She was our best singer!!! Miss your fam!
Post a Comment