We made our traditional Valentine cookies. We sure love to eat and decorate them.
Kamren had his "Great to be Eight" meeting after church on Sunday. He is really excited to get baptized in May. Both sets of grandparents get to come.
He is standing next to our new Bishop that was called today.
We are trying to memorize all the 13 Articles of Faith as a family before his baptism. The kids sure can memorize alot quicker than Kevin and I.
Brynn is so excited to have her drawers moved to the bottom two and Ashleigh has the top two. Now she can pick out her own clothes and get dressed. She loves to feel independent.
Ashleigh is so beautiful in her Sunday clothes. She loves to get ready for Sunday. We sure love the real snowfall this Winter season.

4 comments:
They are looking so grown up!! Cute, cute.
It is such an amazing event when your child gets baptized! I love the church coat! IT should be fun to see what cute outfits Brynn wil come up with!
oh my!!!! Is Kameron really getting baptized this year?!?!?! I guess I should have known that but gosh it makes him seem like such a big kid. Are you really old enough to have an 8 year old?!??! I love all the pictures. looks like you guys have had a big jump start on valentine's day. I need to get moving!
Ashleigh looks so cute in her coat. The backdrop looks fake!
Post a Comment