Kamren got this lego set for Christmas and spent a whole day putting it together all by himself. We are amazed that he can do it all by himself. He loves legos.
He is so excited to not have to depend on parents for help to put his legos together.
The girls didn't really need another dress but it's so much fun to have them matching for Christmas. Kamren had a tie that matched perfectly with their dresses.
We got to church early so a friend took a picture of our family in our Christmas clothes.
Ashleigh loves her new headboard that I painted for her.
I wanted to try and make some cute headboards for the girls room but I decided it would take too long so a friend suggested to go to the second hand furniture store and I found some that I just spray painted. I got them each for $17 which I thought was a great deal.
Brynn's hair is very thin and she doesn't have a lot of it, just like her mother, so I decided to cut it to the length of her growing out bangs. We love her new haircut. I tried to cut it straight but Brynn doesn't like to sit still so a friend at the Y helped me add a few layers to give it body.
Here is another shot of her haircut. Brynn doesn't like me doing her hair so now all we have to do is put in a barrett and she is ready to go.
Ashleigh wanted to do a sewing project so we made her doll a skirt. She had a lot of fun cutting and sewing with mom's help. Brynn wanted something for her baby so I made a little panty/diaper for her baby.

10 comments:
I love the shot of the kids in their Christmas outfits. They are so adorable. Looks like some fun projects going on~ from lego's to sewing! Happy New Year!!!!
Go Utes!!!
Hi Sonja! I saw your blog linked from Stephanie Mathias's. Loved your family's coordinating Christmas outfits. :) Our blog is jakeandrudi.blogspot.com.
I love the layers added to Brynn's hair...so cute!
Brynn's hair must be like Sarah's and mine, too. We must be related!!
Such a darling family! Makes me want to sew with my girls!
Kamren would love hanging out with my kids...they are all about the LEGOs as well! You're family is adorable, of course. I can't wait to see your newest addition:) Happy New Year!
Brynn's hair looks cute!
I love the headboards--what a fun project...and what a deal!
Brynn's hair is soooo cute!
Look at your cute new blog background! I love it! And I love the picture at the top! Love you guys!
Post a Comment