Brynn had a blast doing Thanksgiving crafts and treats with her friend Jadyn.
We were so excited to get a package from Grandma Staples. We had fun doing Tim Tam Slams that we did in New Zealand.
They couldn't remember doing the Tim Tam Slams when we were in New Zealand but they sure loved trying it out. How can you go wrong with chocolate.
We try to make a tradition to help out with the Thanksgiving Meals with the Salvation Army. Kamren loved serving others.
Even Brynn got to help pass out food and put them in boxes. The canned foods were a little too heavy so she helped me pass out the stuffing.
I was so grateful to see the children serving and enjoying it. It brings so much joy. We filled 600 boxes in 21 minutes. That was a record for Salvation Army.
For Thanksgiving we had a family over. We made pilgrim hats and Indian headbands to decorate the tables. The kids loved celebrating this special holiday.
The kids loved getting their package from Grandma Woolwine. They get a dollar for each holiday and they love saving it.
Kamren had his first piano recital after taking a few months from Sarah. Kamren loves his teacher and he loves playing the piano.
He chose to play a Halloween song, Thanksgiving song, and Christmas song. He was able to memorize all three songs. It was so fun to listen to him.
We were able to take a temple trip this weekend and the kids loved it. The weather was so beautiful. It was a much needed trip for Kevin and I.
After the temple we went to Frankenmuth. It's a cute little German town. We had fun walking the streets and watching the beautiful horses pulling carriages through the town.
We stopped at the World's Largest Christmas store. Wow, was it amazing. It felt like it was a free museum for us to visit. I loved watching the children just be amazed at all the fun things you can decorate with.
They wanted to see Santa but it was a two hour wait so the statue had to do. There were alot of people there getting ready for the Christmas season.

3 comments:
What fun. I love it how much you travel.
Sounds like a wonderful time! You do so many fun things with your family! Congrats on the blue - I am very happy for you! I need to get more info about Christmas town!!
Wow! Look at all of the awesome things you guys did! Service, music (I didn't know Kamren plays the piano! how awesome!), travelling to the temple and frankenmouth! awesome! Thank you for sharing that! :)
Post a Comment