Kamren asked us to ring the bell for the Salvation Army so we tried it one night and we had a good time. We just sang Christmas carols for an hour in the warm foyer of the store. We made sure we chose a location that we could hang out in the foyer instead of outside. We loved that!
Brynn had the time of her life ringing the bell. So many were kind to give her money to put in the bin. She made us laugh so much when she would point to the red bucket for people to put money in so people would stop and give money.
Kamren and Ashleigh had fun decorating our traditional Christmas sugar cookies. We didn't have church today due to the snow storm we had.
Our favorite part was eating them. The kids loved the gingerbread best because they were the biggest.
I love the snow. It justs gets me in the mood for the holiday. It's so pretty.
Brynn and I went on a date to have breakfast with Santa. Brynn didn't want to sit on Santa's lap but she gave a smile and a sweet Merry Christmas!
She loved eating her pancakes and especially having her orange juice.
Brynn loved sitting with her friends Ethan and Luke. They are so sweet to invite us to this event.
We also had a fun time at the community Christmas party. We ran into lots of friends. We sure love that part.
She didn't want to sit on this Santa's lap either but she sat next to him.

5 comments:
I love that you went and rang the bell for the Salvation Army!! What a great idea and a totally fun memory!
Have I told you lately that you are my hero, Sonja? Totally the mom I aspire to be. Thanks for letting me peek in at your blog for inspiration - you're great!
Cassondra
So cute about the bell ringers. I gave Sarah a quarter today to donate. She thought it was the best thing ever!! Poor guy was standing in the cold, though!
SO CUTE! i miss you a lot.
It was good to see you... we need to play more. You really are amazing, and although I tease you I really think you rock!
Here's my site... http://web.me.com/crazybones/Jessicas_website/Welcome.html
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment