Brynn loved going to her friend's fashionista party:) She loved doing a model show for all the parents.
Girls just want to have fun!!!
We just took our annual pictures and here are our favorites! Ashleigh is now 10 and is as beautiful as ever. She wanted her hair curled and boy does she look all grown up!
Kam is now 12 and loving middle school. Kam loves air soft guns.
Andrew is our sweet tender boy. He is a hard worker like his dad. He's a big 4 year old.
Cheese!! Connor is now 2 and loves to get into everything. He brings us so much joy!
You'll always see Brynn with a smile! She is 6 1/2! Life is so much fun when you are with Brynn.
I love these boys! I can't believe they all looked at the camera and smiled.
This picture says it all how much Brynn adores her sister. I love watching them play together.
I love being a mother to these wonderful children. It's exhausting, hard, emotional, spiritual and so rewarding!
I chose turquoise this year because the girls love this color:)
I love this man so much! We are now married for 15 sweet years! Kevin is my light and joy!
Kevin just taught Andrew how to ride a bike. He loves it and goes every single day. He now has moved up to the next size.
These boys love buses!
Ashleigh had a great time performing her recorder in her music class for me. She does everything so perfectly!
Ashleigh has decided that this season is her last season for soccer. She is ready to try something new. Maybe tennis?
Every Saturday we do chores and this particular Saturday, Connor was taking control of the kitchen. Go Connor! You can come and clean the toilets next.
I did a preschool with some friends this year and we had a little graduating ceremony for the kiddos. Andrew is a proud graduate.
Ashleigh doesn't like to match all the time since she is growing up but she knows how much Brynn loves it so she keeps on doing it. Ashleigh is our peacemaker.
Happy Memorial Day! I love this country. We made some bread for a brother in our ward who served in vietnam. This was the exact tank he used in the vietnam war. He was so touched by the notes of gratitude the kids shared with him. The kids in return were so happy to see a real tank!
Our 2000 dodge grand caravan was on its last leg so we bought a new van for us. The kids love it because of the dvd player. I love the drive.
I just made this growing stick to put in our kitchen. The kids love seeing how much they grow. Kevin and I have great memories of this when we were young.
On our way back from the temple we stopped at an awesome cemetary to honor the veterans for Memorial day. Every grave was given a flag in honor of their service. It was an emotional experience.
We went to a Memorial day parade even though it was raining. Connor loved cuddling with daddy. The other kids loved getting candy and playing in the rain.
We had fun at our friends house for a barbecue. The kids are singing songs and dancing. I love to see them happy.
Outburst popsicles are our favorite for the summer! Lime and grape are the best! Connor wants one for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Did I forget dessert too?
I cut everyone's hair in the family except me. I just learned how to do a few layers in Ashleigh's hair. I was excited to do something new.
These cute boys are taking some dirt and sticks to the back of the woods. We are getting the yard ready to landscape.
Go Kam!! He was just awarded honors for his good grades.
The girls loved making tie dye shirts at a neighbor's birthday party.
Ashleigh received seven awards in her class. She received the most and we aren't surprised. She is an angel student.
We took a few of our neighbor friends to serve some families that don't get very much for their little ones. We loaded food, diapers, wipes, and basic necessities in bins for them. These kids were hard workers.
We are trying to do a craft once a week for the summer. The girls made these american flags out of popsicle sticks and buttons. I love them!
We had fun with some of our friends on a train ride. Andrew and Connor couldn't get enough of it.
Surprise! Happy Mother's Day. My old ring lost a few little diamonds so I reset it in a basic band and Kevin got me an anniversary band to go with it. I love it!
Choo Choo!!! The train ride was about an hour and a half long.
We made a flag tie dye table cloth for the holidays. The blue faded a little but it's still fun.
It's so fun to have the older kids bond with the little guys! The kids are loving their summer time. We went to a fun swimming pool with a water slide, splash park and lazy river. We all loved the big hot tub.
Happy Father's Day! Ashleigh made the cake, Brynn frosted and decorated it. Kam grilled the fish and cut the sweet potatoes. I made the strawberry, pecan salad. We love dad! We hope he knows it even amidst all the chaos.
Ashleigh is so sweet to make these little finger puppets for the boys on our long plane ride to Hawaii. She can find anything to make on pinterest.
Biking, biking and more biking. We are loving that Andrew can ride a two wheeler. Last week we went seven miles around our lake and yesterday we went nine miles to get something at Walmart. I still can't believe he can bike that long. Connor loves the trailer and takes a little snooze.
Kevin went to Ireland for a week so I decided to surprise him with landscaping our whole yard. What was I thinking. It was hours of work but so rewarding. All the kids helped me mulch 5 yards.
Ta Dah! Whew... I need a rest, but I love the look.
I loved seeing the kids work hard too. Andrew loved planting and named the plants. His favorite is a japanese maple. He named it granola.
The whole back wall of the yard is done now. I can't wait to see all the flowers bloom.
Now we don't have to mow sand. We can look at something beautiful.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Loved all the updates! The yard looks great :)
Loved all the pictures and updates!
Yay for fun family updates. Love your ring! Fun that Kevin got to go to Ireland. Christopher and I loved our trip there last summer. You are an awesome mom and wife! Good job on the landscaping. The yard looks great!
Post a Comment