I love my Happy Birthday sign! It's so fun to put up for everyone's birthdays.

Connor is having fun with his cake. Ashleigh wanted to make him an angel food cake so we did.

Ashleigh had a mother's day tea at church and sang us a fun song.

We had yummy food. It was fun to watch Ashleigh interact with all of her friends.

Connor loves facing forward in the van now.

We had a fun weekend visiting cousins for a baby blessing in Canada. We love family. The kids loved knowing that they were in another country.

I had some old flowers in a vase and I wanted a change so I made it into a wreath.

I love putting up decorations for Memorial Day and 4th of July.

I had red garland above my cupboards and decided I loved the greenery better.

Brynn had the sweetest mother day present for me. She gave me cocoa and we got to drink it together.

Ashleigh was so tired one night that she took Connor's pacifier and fell asleep. Too funny!

Happy Mother's Day! I just planted two more clematis for mother's day because I love the purple flowers so much.

Kevin was so sweet to me and made me my favorite taco salad. We had chocolate cake with strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. Yummy!
2 comments:
The pacifier in Ashleigh's mouth made me smile.
Miss you :(
What a cute, busy family! You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to blog - we love seeing what our grandchildren are up to! Love you! Grammy & Grampy
Post a Comment