
We had our first real snow fall last week. Andrew was so cute to Connor. They both enjoyed watching it snow. It didn't stay for long.

Kamren had to make sure we caught the snow on camera!

This was Ashleigh's artwork that was chosen to be in two different art museums for display. She is quite the artist!

I had a ganglion cyst that wouldn't go away so I had surgery on it a few weeks ago. It was the size of a big grape. I had to have it in a cast for several weeks. I'm so thankful for my right hand.

Kamren decided he had to have a hurt arm too! He was camping with dad when he was playing with some friends and sprained his wrist. He has to wear his wrist guard for two weeks also.

We usually have the tradition of saying the things we are thankful for each day and adding a feather to the turkey, but this year I made this board with my craft group! It was a fun change.

Connor is having fun watching us put up all our Christmas decorations!

Our home teachers came over one evening and the girls had a blast dressing up.

It was even more fun for them to dress up their brother.

Go Andrew! He loves playing with his sisters.

We did our annual Thanksgiving Baskets at the Salvation Army to help those in need. I love to see the children serve.

Some of our friends came and joined us.

I thought it would be fun to make pumpkin chocolate pancakes for THanksgiving too. The kids loved them especially with maple syrup.

The kids were so excited to get their ornaments on Thanksgiving day. Kam got a football one because he loves playing football at recess, Ash got an angel because she is our peacemaker, Brynn got a star that says joy on it because she lights up all the time, and Andrew got a car because he plays with them everyday. Connor will get one next year.

They couldn't wait to put their new decorations on the tree.

It was a special treat to have my cousin Barbara, Ted and his wife Megan over for Thanksgiving dinner. We had such a wonderful time catching up.

It was fun to do the whole Thanksgiving dinner by myself. My favorite part was making the pies with Kevin and Ashleigh. We had a pumpkin cheesecake, pecan, caramel apple crunch, and french silk pie.

This is us on Thanksgiving day! It was fun to be together. The kids loved playing Wii which our friends let us borrow and they watched two new movies. I loved running 5-6 miles with my friend that morning and Kevin went playing football with Kamren and some friends.

Kamren, Ashleigh and Brynn really wanted to do Black Friday shopping with me so I decided to take the whole family with me. We had a blast together. We didn't get much but we all had the experience. We didn't wake up early to go.

Look at those blue eyes! Connor has his first experience with Black Friday and he was great!

Kevin got free tickets to go to a college football game. Kamren had fun with dad and his friend Ethan. What a gorgeous and warm day to be at a game in November!
We truly are thankful for all that we have especially the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Andrew Warren in dress-up clothes. Let's be sure to save that for blackmail when he is about 17!!!
J/K Andrew...your Grammy loves you tons!
So fun!!! I am so missing you guys. We got your Christmas letter! I read it twice. Your family looks grat!
Post a Comment