Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Times



Kamren continues to amaze us with his inventions with legos. Legos are the best invention ever!



I absolutely love to get a deal. This was the best. The cashier said he has never had a receipt this long since he's been at Old Navy. I got about 850 dollars worth of stuff for 100. Now that is a deal:)



Kevin is having fun learning to play his guitar I gave him for Christmas. We love it when he plays for us.



The girls have so much fun dressing up as twins. I hope it lasts because I love it too!



Kamren is having fun playing basketball this Winter. It's so fun to watch him play.

10 comments:

Robyn said...

I got the same sweater for Rachel from Old Navy! I love a good deal--and I'm completely impressed with that receipt!

Katie staten said...

That is one long receipt. I have not even been looking for deals yet this year. Are they still going on?

Emily said...

You should have taken a picture of all the stuff you bought! I think that is the longest receipt I've ever seen!!

Clenece said...

DUDE I LOVE Your receipt!!! WAY to go super shopper! I LOVE Old Navy!

The Green Momster said...

Look at you rockin' the sales. Way to go! I must agree that legos are the best!

Sissy Jackson said...

You go girl. I have NEVER seen a thing that long! Ya, I want to see what you got! Love ya baby!

Kasey said...

Way to go Sonja!! Awesome job with the deal!!

Lindsey said...

That is one long receipt. It is almost frame-worthy!

amy stansel said...

nice going on the great deals!!! you are always the best at finding great deals!!

Sara said...

I want to go shopping with you! Maybe you can show me how to get a good deal:) Your girls look so cute in their matching skirts. My girls have those same skirts but with the orange and green stripes. I love it when they match too!