Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend With Uncle!



We loved having my brother in town for the weekend. He was so sweet to rent a car and drive to visit us from his business trip.



Brynn just clung to him and loved all the fun games and treats he gave her. That's what uncles are for!



I was trying to be brave and I took the kids to a restaurant all by myself. They were so good.



Kamren had a blast being the driver! He beat us on the race track.



One last request the children had for the summer was to use their free passes to go on the go-carts. Oh, they had so much fun. I loved riding with Brynn and Andrew was so good for us because he just slept in his car seat.





I couldn't believe how much fun Ashleigh had too. I was so proud of her for trying it all by herself.





One of our friends told us about this free cooking class and we loved it. The kids really wanted to keep cooking and getting messy. Of course their favorite part was eating the treats they made.



Here's the wonderful chefs!



Andrew just started enjoying his exersaucer. He loves to jump and spin the toys. He is really trying to grab and eat them too.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds fun! Where was the free cooking class?

Lindsey said...

Andrew looks so big in his exersaucer!

Dunns said...

I can't believe how big Andrew looks! Like a whole different baby than a month ago! He's so cute! Miss you!