Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just Catching Up!

I don't seem to have any themes lately because I don't have much time to keep up my blog as I would like but this is what we've been up to this summer.



Here is all of my family that went to the reunion a couple of weeks ago. I love them all so much.




Ashleigh had so much fun reading to the dogs at the library. She is really getting more confident in her reading skills.



I can't get over how much Brynn watches her siblings. She wanted to read to the dog too so she made sure she brought her own books to read to the dogs too. She picks up everything so quickly.



Brynn had a blast picking cherries with her sweet friend Jadyn. She loves her so much.



I really didn't get much picking done with Andrew but Kamren took care of us. It was so much fun to do this with friends.



Kamren is our little monkey and he made sure he tasted plenty of cherries for us.



Ashleigh loves her daddy. Kevin was helping cook pancakes at our July 4th church pancake breakfast.



These are some of my friends that just moved into the ward. We all had April Babies! Andrew has two girlfriends now:)



For the Fourth of July, we had fun going to a parade. The kids love getting the candy the most! We love our neighbor Morgan. She is so good with the kids. Kevin and I love the millions of tractors in the parade.



The children say Andrew has already learned to fold his arms for family prayer. It's so cute because he seems to do it many times when we are praying.



Ashleigh loves to help with Andrew. Oh, it's fun for her to give him a bottle once in a while when mom is working with the scouts at church.



Kamren and Ashleigh had this creative idea (excuse the lines in the picture) to sell the candy they got from the parade and then they made their own lemonade and actually sold both of them. They were so excited to make some money. They set everything up and made their own menu. It brought back memories of when I was a little girl and just wanted to sell lemonade to make some money.



Kam and Ash just finished their two weeks of swim lessons. They were able to take the same class this year which was wonderful. I can't believe how much Ashleigh has grown with her swimming skills. She really has gained her strength to swim laps and Kamren is ready to do his triathlon at the end of July!



My neice had the cutest flower things in her hair at our reunion so I had fun making some with some great friends.



I love the gerber daisies in Ashleigh's hair. Her hair is so thick and straight like my sisters. I love that hair. I had fun putting all the flowers in my hair. I felt like a garden!!!



Brynn didn't take swim lessons this year but she loves the sand the most at our beach nearby.



Andrew enjoys the shade with his daddy at the beach.

6 comments:

Dunns said...

What awesome summer pictures! I love them; thank you so much for sharing. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Jen Childers said...

Sounds like a delightful summer so far. I can't believe how big Andrew is getting. He is so adorable!

Lindsey said...

I love that Andrew is already folding his arms!

Oh, and I think you should definitely wear all the flower clips out and about. They look great!

Amy said...

It looks like you've had a great summer!

val m said...

It looks like you are all having fun! Andrew is growing too fast!! Isn't summer wonderful!!! I can't believe how fast it is going!! Come on over and swim!!

Cassondra said...

Andrews arm folding is darling!! That is so cute! I can't believe how much he's growing, too! Cute boy! We have been wanting to go read with the dogs at the library once I'm up to getting out again! I'll have to show Brooklyn the pictures of Ashleigh - she'll get even more excited about it!