Wow Sonja, I didn't know you already had your little guy. Congratulations, he is so beautiful! I love the dark hair. What a blessing...right before Mother's Day too!:) Tell Kevin we say hello. Enjoy your day! Love, Heidi Petersen
That is so impressive Brynn can pump herself. We just got a swing set for Mother's Day after months of me begging for one. Now I need to teach Andrew and Emma how to pump. I wish you lived closer, Brynn could come over and show my kids a thing or two. Andrew is beautiful, by the way:)
9 comments:
No fair! My little 2 and half year old can't even reach the swing. She is blessed/cursed with the short jeans. So yes, I still push!
That's awesome for 2 and a half! I should work more with Sarah! I've been outside pushing her for about the last hour!!!
Impressive! Way to go Brynn! I need to start working with Lauren.
Way to go!!
Yeah for Brynn! Way to go!!!
How cute. She needs to teach Jadyn so I don't need to push!
That is adorable! What a talented girl! To pump at only 2 1/2 is really impressive! Cute video!
Wow Sonja, I didn't know you already had your little guy. Congratulations, he is so beautiful! I love the dark hair. What a blessing...right before Mother's Day too!:) Tell Kevin we say hello. Enjoy your day!
Love,
Heidi Petersen
That is so impressive Brynn can pump herself. We just got a swing set for Mother's Day after months of me begging for one. Now I need to teach Andrew and Emma how to pump. I wish you lived closer, Brynn could come over and show my kids a thing or two.
Andrew is beautiful, by the way:)
Post a Comment