Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!



It was quite a busy day on Halloween but it was alot of fun. Brynn and I went to Ashleigh's parade in the morning. When Brynn saw Ashleigh she just ran to her and gave her a big hug. It just made Ashleigh's day. They really do love each other.



We tried to have everything orange for lunch just to be festive for the holiday. We ate orange eggs, orange milk, and orange mandarin oranges.



Kevin and I had fun watching Kamren in his parade. He didn't seem thrilled to see us but we asked him if he liked having us there and he said he loved it. I was also able to help with his Halloween party at school which was a lot of fun. The kids were so good at the party.




Well, Brynn is wearing her third costume (thanks to her siblings costumes from years before) She loves the "Five Little Speckled Frogs" song and loved wearing that costume.



Well, Brynn is wearing her third costume (thanks to her siblings costumes from years before) She loves the "Five Little Speckled Frogs" song and loved wearing that costume.



Kamren loved organizing the candy just like Ashleigh. They had fun trading their candy too. I remember putting all the chocolates together and the lollipops together and trading them with my sister. I was always quick to eat mine first and my sister would always save it. Kamren is more like me with eating the candy quickly and Ashleigh loves to save it like my sister.



Brynn just loved eating the candy.



Ashleigh loved putting everything into different piles.



Fall isn't Fall until you jump into the leaves. The kids loved doing this for a long time on Saturday.

4 comments:

Amy said...

The kids look cute. Thanks for reminding me of our trading days. I still like to save my candy!

Kasey said...

Cute costumes. I like your ears!!!

Cassondra said...

You are so lucky to live in a place where the kids can play in beautiful fall leaves!! I love that last picture!

It looks like Halloween was a lot of fun - your kids looked darling!

cori said...

Tell the kids they look great in their costumes! My kids loved seeing the pictures.